Family in Motion JUST ASK MY HUSBAND I'M SURE IT DRIVES HIM NUTS

The Petri's 
three gorgeous children, Kimberley and Oliver

the petri family


Why do I Always Say “NO” to My Children

WHAT IF IT WAS #YOURLIFE? 

WOULD YOU BE OKAY WITH IT?





I have always been the person that when someone comes up 
I ALWAYS tried to get people to see both sides of the situation put yourself in the shoes of the other person how would you feel etc.??  (Just ask my husband I'm sure it drives him nuts)




Well imagine if as an adult you went about your day trying to #shareideas that you think are so amazing only to not even be able to get a word it..
  • just wait mummy and daddy are talking,
  • hang on a minute in just sorting your little sister ,
  • hang on a minute I just have to throw dinner on, the washing on so on and so on….

Would you feel very important to that person?? HECK NO

i will continue this block every week with educational and personal content and provide creative ideas and family games 

Love to see you again Kimberley

Comments