Family in Motion PRE-PARENTING VISIONS


The Petri's 
three gorgeous children, Kimberley and Oliver

(YOU KNOW IT WE ALL HAD THEM)



  • Rekindle my passion for connecting with my #children and #family on a deeper level and slowing down our hectic rushed life to focus on what is really important.


Sometimes I feel guilty 
as my first child had all the attention in the world… long slow walks exploring nature counting every flower, talking about every creature spotted an ongoing open ended learning experience full of love and meaningful learning and interactions.




  • If you have gathered by now a little something about me is I’m actually an Early #Childhood Teacher (yip big old degree lying around the house somewhere possibly in an unpacked box).
  • I always envisioned the mother I was going to be… magical and utterly happy growing my #children to be confident in their selves and competent in their abilities with a wonder for all of the beautiful things the world possesses…

i will continue this block every week with educational and personal content and provide creative ideas and family games 

Love to see you again Kimberley

 

Comments