Family in Motion WOULD YOU FEEL VERY IMPORTANT ??

The Petri's 
three gorgeous children, Kimberley and Oliver

the petri family

Why do I Always Say “NO” to My Children

 Would you feel #veryimportant to that person

Put yourself in their shoes, walk around a little bit

How's it feeling? Pretty average I bet. 

  • Poor #children what choices do they have, can they not be themselves in their own home?
  • Who am I to steal their joy because of trivial things such as I don’t want to wash an extra pair of clothes here and there…
  • Do I not want my child to be happy laughing and enjoying a #meaningfullearning rich environment.

  • Do I not want them to feel valued and know that their ideas and thoughts are important and meaningful too??

"WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR LIFE? WOULD YOU BE OKAY WITH IT?"

i will continue this block every week with educational and personal content and provide creative ideas and family games 
Love to see you again Kimberley



Comments